Dublin Bay Sailing Club strongly encourages all who participate in its races to take all prudent steps in the interests of greater safety by training all crew members in the steps that make for greater safety by regularly obtaining a weather forecast before racing, and by making a decision on whether or not to race in the light of that forecast.
- Met Éireann
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour Weatherstation
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour Weather
- Irish Sea forecast (incl. Dublin Bay)
- Shipping (Sea area) forecasts(UK MET Office)
- Forecast Charts ( Today+24hrs, 36, 48, 60, 72, 96, 120
- Animated Weather Charts
- Irish Marine Data Bouys
- British Isles Weather Bouys
- Weather and Climate in Ireland
- U.S. DoD Weather (choose “Europe” & then “all”, above 12, 24 etc., for future forecast ….)
- XCWeather (set wind strength to “kt” under “Set Preferences”)
Weatherdial Fax : 1570 131 838
Dial the number above from the tone attached to fax. At the voice prompt enter code 0000 for a full list of charts, forecasts and other products. Calls to ‘phone service / fax service incur additional costs. Specially tailored (chargeable) forecasts are available from the Met Service. Telephone 806 4200 or fax 806 4247.